We knew that at Woodlands they would learn to value themselves, their potential, and the power they have to make a positive difference in the world. Katie & Bill Bowler P'13, P'15, P'19
The Woodlands Fund Co-Chairs
WHY DOES WOODLANDS NEED FINANCIAL SUPPORT EACH YEAR?
Tuition alone does not cover the actual cost of operating the school. This means we ask all members of our community to participate and give to the Woodlands Fund.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IS VITAL
A community that has a high participation rate among its constituents is a key factor when grant makers consider a gift to Woodlands. Your participation generates additional funds that benefit all of our students.
Your participation - no matter the size - demonstrates your commitment to our school's mission of educating empowered young women.
In 1818, Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne left France to found our schools in America. 200 years later, Sacred Heart Network schools circle the globe. Today, Philippine’s legacy is thriving 41 countries.
Your support of our students through The Woodlands Fund, our annual fund, with a gift of any size provides the tools and opportunities for each young woman to pursue her goals and dreams with the pioneering spirit of Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne.
Frontiers for women in engineering
- 6.4% of mechanical engineers are women.
- Woodlands' 20-person Robotics Teams qualified for state competition. Our Robotics Club offers hands-on opportunities for our students to explore the possibilities in engineering and science.
Frontiers for women in government
- 19.6% members of the U.S. Congress are women.
- Our students participate in student government, leadership, and service programs affecting change in and outside the classroom. One-third of the 9th grade class hold an elected position in their first semester.
Frontiers for women around the world
- 23.4% of current U.S. Ambassadors are women.
- Our Center for Global Studies engages students with comprehensive curricular, extracurricular, and service opportunities immersing them in a global outlook, with the skills to act as responsible leaders on issues of global significance. 62% of our student body is involved in the Global Exchange Program.
Gifts received between July 1 through June 30 will be credited to the current academic year. Thank you!