How to Apply For Financial Aid
Begin by completing the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) online via School and Student Services (SSS).
The PFS is a comprehensive application that will take 2 hours to complete if you have your financial documents organized and most recent tax return available. Please review the tools and information SSS provides to help families with the process.
A member of our Affordability Team will contact you once SSS has processed your application.
- Beginning October 1, 2022, go to the secure SSS site.
- Create an SSS online account with your email and set a password. If you applied for tuition assistance last year, simply login to SSS as a Returning Family, using your email and password.
- Begin a PFS for Academic Year 2023-24. You can log out of the PFS Online at any time, and return later to complete it.
- After you have pressed submit, you’ll be brought to a payment screen. The fee of $60 is nonrefundable. Once your PFS is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn from the SSS system.
- You will have access to your PFS Online in a section called “My Documents.” You can upload any required additional documents there.
- Prepare your documents to be uploaded. Make sure the documents are on your computer, each saved as a separate file. Remove any security or password protection from your document files.
- Log onto your account on SSS online.
- Select the Academic Year 2023-24 button.
- Click “My Documents” tab.
- On “My Documents” page, you will see an upload button or a hyperlink next to a specific document name in the "Required Documents" section. Click either the upload button or the hyperlink and follow the steps to name, locate and save the file.
- Once you have uploaded a document, the date will appear in the “Date Uploaded” column within minutes of the upload. Some tax documents go through a verification process. It can take up to 48 hours for the verification process to complete.