How to Apply for Indexed Tuition
We partner with School and Student Services (SSS) to determine your indexed tuition level. To begin your indexed tuition application, you will complete SSS’s Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS).
The PFS is a comprehensive application that will take some time to complete. Give yourself the time you need by not waiting until the deadline to begin. You’ll need your most recent tax return before beginning the PFS. We also recommend that you review the wide range of materials that SSS has put together to help families with the process.
We will communicate your indexed tuition amount when we issue your daughter’s contract. To make our decision, we use the information from the PFS as a starting point but also consider our school policy, practices, and available budget.
- Beginning October 2, 2018, go to the secure SSS site.
- Create your PFS Online account with your email address and a password. If you applied for financial aid last year, simply login to the PFS Online as a Returning Family, using the email address and password you set up last year.
- Begin a PFS for Academic Year 2019-20. You can log out of the PFS Online at any time, then return later to complete it.
- After you have pressed submit, you’ll be brought to a payment screen. The fee of $51 is nonrefundable. Once your PFS is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn from the SSS system.
- After you pay for and submit your PFS, you’ll have access in the PFS Online to a section called “My Documents.” You can upload the additional documents we require there.
- Prepare your documents to be uploaded. Make sure the documents are on your computer, each saved as a separate file. Remove any security or password protection from your document files.
- Return to the PFS Online and login.
- Select the Academic Year 2019-20 button.
- From the PFS Online, click on the “My Documents” tab.
- On the “My Documents” page, you will see an upload button or a hyperlink next to a specific document name in the "Required Documents" section of the PFS. Clicking either the upload button or a hyperlink will lead you through a series of steps allowing you to name, locate and save the file.
- Once you have uploaded a document, the date will appear in the “Date Uploaded” column within minutes of the upload. Some tax documents go through a verification process. It can take up to 48 hours for the verification process to complete.
Our School's Full Name: Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart
Our SSS code: 8284
Due date to complete the PFS: December 15, 2018
Due date for 2018 info: April 15, 2019
Required documents in addition to the PFS:
- 2018 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ
- 2018 W2
- 2017 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ
- 2017 W2
- 1099 Form
- Schedule C (if applicable)