Tuition & Affordability
A Sacred Heart education is an investment in your daughter's future. We are committed to making that investment affordable.
Woodlands Academy is committed to making a Sacred Heart education accessible. Indexed tuition enables families to pay tuition across a spectrum based on their specific financial circumstances.
I truly cannot express with words how much I value my Woodlands education: I have been vigorously challenged by my academic studies, culturally enlightened and enriched through the global focus of Woodlands, and have become a more resilient and confident young woman. Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart has allowed me to find my voice.Elizabeth '17
Woodlands Academy is committed to providing a diverse educational and social experience for our students. Economic and cultural diversity enhances academic performance, promotes social awareness, and is critical to sustaining a healthy school culture.
Indexed tuition supports our commitment to making this exceptional education accessible to families across a wide range of economic circumstances. Among our families are those who can afford tuition at the top of the index, $29,400, and whose philanthropic generosity provides a vital component of annual operating expenses to those families who contribute along the middle to lower range of the index based on their specific financial circumstances. Each family is an integral part of our community.
Indexed tuition enables families to pay tuition across a spectrum ranging from their indexed level, a percentage of max tuition, up to WA’s full tuition investment of $29,400. Indexed tuition contributions will be determined in partnership with SSS, a trusted third party financial evaluator and are based on an individual family’s economic profile.
- How is the tuition level determined?
- Who Can Apply for Indexed Tuition?
- How do we apply?
- Is there a cost associated with the application process for indexed tuition?
- When will we find out the tuition determination for our family?
- Might our submission of indexed tuition materials impact the admission process for my daughter?
- Does indexed tuition continue throughout a student's years at WA?
- How does separation or divorce affect the index tuition process?
- What if one of the parents remarries?
- We only have one parent working; does this affect our eligibility for indexed tuition?