Payment Options

To help families meet their educational expenses, Woodlands offers several payment options.

To reserve a place for your daughter, you must submit a non-refundable deposit in the spring preceding the year of attendance. This deposit, which is applied to your daughter’s tuition, is equal to 10% of tuition minus any financial aid award and/or merit-based scholarship. Once you pay your deposit, your choice of options for paying the balance include:

Direct Payment: the initial billing for the first installment is due and payable June 15 and covers 60% of the remaining balance. The remaining 40% is due and payable November 15.

Monthly Payment Plan: Woodlands Academy offers the option to make tuition payments on a monthly basis through the FACTS Tuition Payment Plan. This interest-free plan offers a payment schedule spread out over a 10-month or 11-month period.

For more information, please contact our Office of Admission and Affordability at 847-234-4300.