To apply to Woodlands Academy, you are required
to submit the Standard Application Online (SAO). Please visit ssat.org to begin the process:
- Submit your application for admission. Your application must include:
- Application fee of $50 domestic, $100 international.
- Student Essay
- Parent Essay
- Credentials Release Form
- English, Math, and Principal/Homeroom Teacher recommendations are mandatory.
- A Foreign Language recommendation is required if you plan to study a Foreign Language course at Woodlands.
- Submit your Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) scores. We strongly encourage students to take the SSAT in October, November, December, or January.
- For day students, a Shadow Day is required. Please contact the Office of Admission & Financial Aid at 847-234-4300, ext. 250 to schedule a visit.
Woodlands Academy welcomes qualified students of any race, religion, color, nationality, or ethnic background to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities of the institution. The school does not discriminate on these bases in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, athletics, and other school-administered programs.
SSAT NATIONAL TEST DATES:
You can register online for the SSAT. All testing days fall on a Saturday.
When you register for the SSAT, please request that your scores be reported directly to Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart. Woodlands’ school code is 8273.