Technology is fundamental to a Woodlands Academy education. We recognize new and existing technology’s dynamic potential to enrich and enhance our students' learning experiences. The school implements technology in a variety of ways to support our faculty, staff, and students’ evolving needs for cutting-edge information access and media functionality:
• We provide wireless access to the Internet and the network from anywhere in our building.
• Woodlands boasts a ratio of 1 networked computer for every 3 students.
• Every teacher is equipped with an iPad and a wireless laptop.
• To enhance interactivity and mobility, classrooms and all-school events use Rear Screen Projection SmartBoards.
• Our Boarding School has its own computer center and wireless Internet access.
• The Reynolds Technology Center features two state-of-the art computer labs (Mac and PC), equipped with a poster-size color printer, laser printers, high definition display with cable TV and Apple TV service, and digital cameras for video and picture editing.
• Our student publications use industry standard desktop publishing software.
• We encourage students to utilize the school's network environment by using their personal Android or MAC iOS devices, including mobile device AirPrint.
• Printing capabilities are provided throughout the school for facutly, staff, students, and guests.